Monday, November 5, 2007

Back by popular demand

I don't have as many changes and updates, so I haven't been updating my blog as frequently as I was before. However, the people have spoken! You want to hear from me often, and I can't say I blame you!

Here I am.

D and I went to Hampshire Hills yesterday, and it was sooooo great to work out again. I did 7 miles on the bike, but my foot kept going numb (totally annoying), so I stopped at 7, and then I did free weights and some nautilus and worked on arms/shoulders.

After that, I did laps in the pool, but probably only for about 15 minutes. Talk about a cardiovascular work out! It was harder for me to catch my breath than when I'm on the bike! By far!

After that, we went in the roman tub which felt wonderful and then we just floated in the pool for a while. It was great.

We had a great time at Billy's yesterday afternoon, and a few people mentioned what a difference they can see in me already, and that was very nice. :)

I have not been getting in as many fruits and veggies as I should lately, and that's because I desperately need to go food shopping. I had a salad with my lunch today, which was delicious.

I should have something good for dinner, since I'm back on liquids tomorrow, but we'll see. I made a casserole that I really liked, and it was very easy. I will post the recipe on lowphatcooking.blogspot.com

I think I'll just have that for dinner.

Talk to you soon!
KC

No comments: