Sunday, November 18, 2007

And another one...

Today I was down a total of sixty two pounds. I'm eight pounds away from 70, and for some reason, that sounds like a LOT to me. Anything 70 or over sounds like so much more than the amounts I have already lost. I'm not sure why that is, but it's definitely going to be a milestone. (Technically - prize wise - my next "milestone" is 75, and that's now just 13 lbs away!)

I still haven't been doing as well as I should with the calories. Friday I had 1200 and yesterday 920. I am much hungrier in the morning and first half of the day than the second half, so I need to try to eat more from morning to mid afternoon and just have a light dinner.

I made a very succulent port butt yesterday. I massaged onion powder and garlic salt into it, and then seared it and cooked it in the crock pot with pearl onions, potatoes and beef and chicken bouillon all day. The meat just fell right off the bone, and it was SO tender. Yum - try it! So easy and SO good.

XO

KC

No comments: