Sunday, November 11, 2007

Calories per day

As I mentioned, I started tracking my calories per day on fitday.com, in an effort to reach the 1500-1600 calories per day I am supposed to be consuming. Yesterday I reached 1250, and it was an effort. Today I will try harder, if I can. This morning, I was up a few lbs on the scale. I know it's just water weight, and that happens from time to time, and I'm always fine the next day, but I can't say that I like it. I realize, if I increase my daily intake from 600-800 to 1500-1600, it will be natural to gain a few lbs before I start losing again, but again, I don't have to like it!

Today we are going on the last boat ride of the season. I am really looking forward to that! We set sail at noon, so I want to finish cleaning the house and get to the gym (if there's time) first.

I added a new recipe to lowphatcooking.blogspot.com - it is yummy and vegilicious! Check it out! Thank you, BS, for inspiring this creation!

I think that's it for now. Have a wonderful day!

KC

No comments: