Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A hop, skip and a drop

Today I was down 3 lbs from 2 days ago, to make a total of 65. Normally, I only lose one lb at a time, but 3 at once was a treat! :) 5 lbs until 70!

This should be an interesting week with Thanksgiving and all... I'm making about five different desserts, and it's a good thing I don't like desserts because I'm a good cook!

Actually, I am a good cook, but I'm not the worlds best baker, so this will be tedious work for me. With cooking, you can estimate and make it up as you go. Baking is a science, and I am an artist, and we do not get along. Baked goods do not react well to my added flair. I pity them, and their conformist nature. ;-)

I have tomorrow off, and I will spend the whole day baking and preparing for Thursday. Why do I spend so much time on something I do not like to do and I do not like to eat? Because you gotta give the people what they want! Wish me luck with this endeavor.

KC

No comments: