Friday, November 9, 2007

Mush it good

Today I am on mushies!

Technically, I was supposed to wait until lunch time today, but I figured breakfast was close enough. I had scrambled eggs.

I am taking my nutritionists advice and having four small meals each day. At 10:15 I had my first lunch, which was a small serving of the chicken casserole I made. I know it's not mashed potatoes, but trust me - it's mushy! At 12:30, I had lunch # 2, same thing, and I am full! I think it's possible I may have started to feel some restriction, but I'm not going to start dancing in the streets quite yet.

It is probably just a result of my new fill, and within a few days, I will probably be back to normal. For now, however, I will enjoy it.

I went to the gym twice yesterday. Once by myself for cardio and tanning, and then later to Hampshire Hills with the girls. We played basketball (I was painfully terrible last night), and then I did laps in the pool. I love doing laps. I can't believe how much more of a cardio work out it is for me than the bike!

I am hoping to hit the gym for a bit this evening as well.

2 days of mushies and then I'm back to normal. Mushies rock compared to liquids, though. Let me tell you... !

:)

Enjoy your day!

KC

No comments: