Sunday, November 4, 2007

One Month Out

Yesterday was not only a special day because it was my dear father's birthday (Happy Birthday, Dad!!!), it was also the one month anniversary of me and my band. We have grown very close this past month, and I'm looking forward to her getting filled on Tuesday!

I didn't have a chance to weigh myself yesterday, but as of today, I'm down 57 lbs. That's 35 in the 4 weeks pre-surgery, and 22 in the month post surgery. My BMI (body mass index) has gone down 8.5 points total as well.

I don't know what to expect for a loss in the months to come, so I guess we will just see. I want to lose in a healthy way, and that is my top priority.

I haven't worked out in a week, and I miss it! I was sick for much of last week, and I didn't want to push it, but today we are headed back to the gym! We will be working out at Hampshire Hills today. I want to do it all: cardio, weights, basketball, tennis, swimming - you name it. I have really missed it. I kind of even missed doing cardio. I'm sure I'll kick myself for saying that 30 seconds into the exercise bike today, though.

Hopefully D will get up soon, because I want to work out now, so that we are back in time to do some housework and then relax for the Pats V Colts game at 2!

GO PATS!!!!

KC

No comments: