Tuesday, November 13, 2007

977

Yesterday I had 977 calories. I had the day off and I was out and about and Christmas shopping and running errands, and I just ate when I was hungry, and I landed at 977. Getting to 1500-1600 per day is going to be a big struggle it seems. Who would have thought that I would ever say that?!

Today I am going to try harder to reach 1500. It would probably be a lot easier to do if I didn't make my food so healthy. ;-/ Yesterday I bought myself a new crock pot, and I made corned beef, which I looooooove, though I know it's disgusting. I had two choices: one cut was 19 fat grams per serving, and the other was 5. I knew that for corned beef to only have 5 grams of fat in it, it was going to be some kind of shoe leather, but I chose that one, and I was right. It still has (kind of) that corned beef taste, but it's dry and tough. If I picked the fattier one, I probably would have been closer to my goal of 1500 calories yesterday, and I may have even lost weight in addition to actually enjoying my meal. :)

Now I know that I should not reach my calorie goal by eating unhealthy foods...I'm just saying it would be easier to get there because I can eat smaller volume and get there sooner. With healthy foods, it takes a lot!

Wish me luck today!

KC

No comments: