Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Winner, winner, chicken dinner


Our dinner last night was delicious! It had been a long time since I'd made a comfort food meal like that, and the whole house still smells of the roasted chicken and herbs. I don't know why, but the food was melt in your mouth good. I prepared everything low fat, as always, and I can't wait to have leftovers for lunch!
.
I'm continuing to make progress on my list, and I have 16 of the 26 things accomplished as of now. Hopefully I can cross laundry off the list later this morning, as I've already done five loads (we have a small stackable unit, so it takes forever), and two more should finish it off.
.
I really want to tackle my long paper for school today, which is by far the most time consuming item on my list. I have some other things to get done mid morning today, but I plan to take that on later in the day. Wish me luck!
.
I finally got a good night's rest last night, and boy, what a difference that makes! I haven't been sleeping well since my surgery, and I've felt like a zombie. I finally feel alive again. I'm going to continue to take vitamins each day, and I hope that helps me feel more human again too.
.
I rescheduled my root canal. I got a strange feeling from the place I scheduled it with yesterday, and I found someone else who is highly recommended in my area, so I made an appointment with him for December 10th. I'm not in pain, so it's not a rush, but if I do start having pain, they can bring me in sooner.
.
No change in my weight...still...I'm just glad to not gain during this lengthy plateau. Tomorrow is the 3 week anniversary of my gallbladder removal, so I'm halfway there to the point where I can exercise again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dinner sounds delish. You sure are productive..

Alison... said...

The dinner does sound great, I think I will make a roasted chicken next week!

Glad you're sleeping better.

I thought you were down some weight over the weekend, no?

lanie said...

yummo! so glad you're feeling a little better. life seems to be a little unfair to you lately-but you always seem to have great perspective and a very positive attitude. As always,it's inspiring to the rest of us.:)

Carmen said...

You are so domestic! I so wish I possessed some of those skills...my mouth was watering looking at the picture of the chicken..haha I am so ridiculously pregnant!