Friday, November 7, 2008

Japanese ketchup

We went out for lunch at a Japanese steakhouse after we went shopping today. It was nice to be out of the house, but I got tired pretty quickly. I got two new winter jackets, so that was nice - one for work and one for play. They are both size XL, which is good because I will have plenty of room to have sweaters and sweatshirts underneath. Our lunch was delicious - I had filet mignon and shrimp with grilled veggies and fried rice. I didn't eat much of the rice, but the steak, shrimp and veggies were fantastic!

I'm back home now, and back to work, but I'm still feeling cabin fever from being stuck in the house almost all week. I started to clean the house earlier, but I get tired pretty quickly. I have a bunch of work and homework to do this weekend, and I'm hoping my energy levels are up so that I can accomplish what I need to.

3 comments:

Alison... said...

Glad you enjoyed your lunch and you now have some winter coats, even more glad that I don't have to look at that fat lip anymore

ew.

Carmen said...

you are honestly INCAPABLE of sitting still. seriously, recovery is the time to relax and let people baby you...but NOOO not for KBC she has to be out shopping and pacing the house...what is wrong with you? (that's a rhetorical question)

Anonymous said...

Can't you just relax??