Wednesday, November 12, 2008

...

The last of my water weight is gone...maybe now I can start losing actual weight. I think my plateau has a crush on me, and that's why it won't let me go... I can't say I blame it.

No word on my dear little grandmother...I've taken a personal day to be with her and my family, although we are not allowed to go to the ICU until 11 AM, so I'm going to get some work done until then. I probably slept 2 hours last night. I got up in the middle of the night and completed a big project for work that had been troubling me, so that was a good outcome. At least I don't waste insomnia on tossing and turning!

I'm not tired now, but I'm sure I will be later. I'll muscle through...I have big muscles. :)

2 comments:

Alison... said...

As I said in my email to you earlier, God luv ya - always productive even in crisis... even in pain, even sick, even on no sleep -

Just run for president and get it over with, will ya?

;-)

Still prayin for your g-ma...

:(

Anonymous said...

You certainly are a type A no matter what. Love that you turned a bout of insomnia into a chance to clear your desk...lol.

You are a kook...lol

Keep us updated on your grandmother.