Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dinner time

My dinner plan has changed since this morning. On my way to pick my Dad up from the airport, I learned that my grandmother went into cardiac arrest this morning, and she has been in a coma since. We don't know if she had brain damage as a result, or if she will recover. I just don't want her to be in pain...

It's been a sad and draining day, and I'm not feeling that great. I don't have it in me to cook, so we're ordering Chinese...not the best choice, I know - especially as I try to get rid of the last 2 lbs of my water weight! Oh well.

I've already figured out what I'm going to eat out of what I ordered, and I plugged it into fitday.com, and I'm within my calories for the day, so that is good at least. I'm not an emotional eater - I'm just a sick eater (I eat bad when I'm sick).

I left the hospital a little while ago, and my Dad is still there, so I'm hoping to hear an update soon.

3 comments:

Alison... said...

Of course you don't have it in you to cook!

ugh, what a terrible week it's been - I'm so sorry...

Alison... said...

BTW - Cool picture

just sayin

Anonymous said...

I have not stopped thinking about you the last 2 weeks. It has been an onslaught of bad news for you. I am sorry you are going through this. Anything you need and I am there.

XOXO,

T