Thursday, November 19, 2009

The new diet food


I am having an extra crazy week this week (believe it or not!), and yesterday was insane.  I decided to drown my frustrations in fat, and I met Darcy for lunch at Pizzeria Uno.  Naught-Y!  If you haven't had Pizza Skins yet, don't.  They are devilishly good.

...Unos buttery crisp deep dish crust filled with mashed potatoes, and topped with melted cheese, bacon, chives and sour cream.  Pure evil.

So I ate those, and then moved onto my personal pan cheese and tomato pizza and then had the leftovers for dinner. 

Naturally, I was down 3 lbs today.  LOL 

Huh?

This is not teaching me a good leasson.  Eat like an angel and workout like crazy and lose nothing, but eat the most fattening food on the planet, skip the workout, and then be down 3 lbs I haven't been able to lose in weeks?  LOL...

I give up!  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are going to cheat...is pizza hut really the answer?

Your weight loss, like you, is a conundrum. I have no idea how the weight loss is possible. Maybe your body hasn't had time to absorb it. or Maybe The Darc is sabotaging your scale just to hacve fun with you.

Alison... said...

I go by Pizzeria Uno's every day and dream of pizza skins...

Maybe I'll get some on the way home and see if I lose.

JK

Glad you didn't have a gain after induging.