Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ain't that the truth


Yesterday was exhausting.  It was a *crazy* day at work, and by the time I got home, I was completely exhausted.  I had dinner and headed out to the gym.  My plan was to do arms/chest for 30 mins, and then head to the pool for my 40 minutes of cardio.  I only made it through the first half of the plan.

It was all I could do to get through the exercises.  I don't know why, but I had ZERO energy.  When I got home from the gym, I was largely non-verbal for the rest of the night.  I tried to do some homework, but I keep having a problem with my computer, so I'm unable to complete one of the assignments I've been working on forever.  Aggravating.

I curled up on the couch and watched tv, and headed up to bed at 8:56.  I'm feeling on the tired side again today, and I have no idea why.  I don't feel sick, my allergies aren't bothering me, I think maybe I just need some time to relax.  I haven't had that in a while.

I have a crazy busy work week ahead of me, and I think I need some caffeine.

I couldn't keep my lunch down yesterday (I know, ew), so I was starving when I got home.  I probably had twice as much dinner as I'm supposed to have, but I was so hungry, I kept eating.  I was still under 1000 calories for the day, but of course, we had pasta for dinner, so I didn't lose any of the 3 lbs that I was up yesterday.

I'm down 7 lbs, and I keep losing the same weight over and over and over again.  I can't seem to get past it.  I have been working out hard and faithfully, keeping my calories low, taking vitamins, getting in tons of water, cutting out empty calories, and still, I feel like I'm trapped in a Bermuda triangle of weight.

It was really hard to get to the gym last night, feeling as tired as I did, and knowing I'm not really losing...but I went...and right now I can't imagine what good it did...although when we do arms/chest with our trainer this week, I know I'll be glad I got a work out in mid week to build my strength up, and I'm hoping I don't have the same reaction as I did last time we did arms/chest.  LOL

My sister suggested measuring inches, and I have been, but I haven't seen a difference in those either since a few weeks ago when I saw a pretty good change.  I didn't measure inches this week yet, though, so I'll try that tomorrow.

3 comments:

Alison... said...

You're working so hard and seem to not be getting the result you desire or deserve. This is way past the time when the average person gives up... of course you're not average!

All I can say is I'm proud of you for working so hard and sticking to this for so long, you've inspired me for sure and I just know greater results are on the way!

Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

I forgot what happened with the fill? Why have you not gotten another? I am sure you reported this on here but I have many senior moments.

Won't that help jump start your weight loss?

oakleyses said...

vans outlet, new balance shoes, mont blanc pens, mcm handbags, hollister clothing, ferragamo shoes, nike roshe run, bottega veneta, abercrombie and fitch, north face outlet, reebok outlet, asics running shoes, wedding dresses, iphone 6 cases, p90x workout, ralph lauren, celine handbags, instyler, baseball bats, iphone 6s cases, chi flat iron, timberland boots, iphone cases, lululemon, soccer shoes, soccer jerseys, valentino shoes, nike air max, longchamp uk, insanity workout, ghd hair, north face outlet, babyliss, mac cosmetics, nike huaraches, louboutin, iphone 6 plus cases, iphone 6s plus cases, beats by dre, nfl jerseys, hollister, giuseppe zanotti outlet, iphone 5s cases, s6 case, nike trainers uk, ipad cases, oakley, hermes belt, herve leger, jimmy choo outlet