Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Competition


As I mentioned, Darcy starts her new job on 11/30.  She'll be working 5-9 Monday - Thursday and a normal day on Fridays.  As a result, we won't be able to workout together during the week.  To stay motivated, I am going to suggest a little friendly competition.

I am sometimes on the competitive side, but Darcy really isn't, so I have to think of something that is worth it for both of us.  I'm thinking that whoever works out more (either times or minutes??  what do you think?) will win for the week.  I was thinking of the prize being related to housework.  The loser has to clean the house, or something like that.

...but I have a feeling if Darcy loses, she'll just tell me she's not doing it.  LOL

Suggestions???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is why Marcello and I often bet on backrubs. You need to make the prize something she covets, at least, that's what works for me.

Also if I lose then I have to give the backrub and I hate that...lol

Alison... said...

You're a little on the competitive side?

LOL

that's would a little bit of an understatment.

Stephanie Carnes said...

I agree - pick a prize for the winner, not a penalty for the loser. Or ask Darcy what would motivate her - if she chooses it, she'll probably follow through!

oakleyses said...

vans outlet, new balance shoes, mont blanc pens, mcm handbags, hollister clothing, ferragamo shoes, nike roshe run, bottega veneta, abercrombie and fitch, north face outlet, reebok outlet, asics running shoes, wedding dresses, iphone 6 cases, p90x workout, ralph lauren, celine handbags, instyler, baseball bats, iphone 6s cases, chi flat iron, timberland boots, iphone cases, lululemon, soccer shoes, soccer jerseys, valentino shoes, nike air max, longchamp uk, insanity workout, ghd hair, north face outlet, babyliss, mac cosmetics, nike huaraches, louboutin, iphone 6 plus cases, iphone 6s plus cases, beats by dre, nfl jerseys, hollister, giuseppe zanotti outlet, iphone 5s cases, s6 case, nike trainers uk, ipad cases, oakley, hermes belt, herve leger, jimmy choo outlet