Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Life at 96


I think I hurt my back at the gym on Monday...the part that I fell on last year.  It started to really bother me last night, and today it's just bad. 

Kickboxing should be interesting tonight - my back is killing me and I forgot my knee brace.  It shouldn't matter too much about the knee brace because I think we are focusing on arms and chest, but I'm worried about hurting my back even more.  Oh well!

Not only am I not losing weight, but exercising is causing me injury and pain.  I'm not really seeing an upside to all this.  ;-)

I was up 3 more lbs today.  That's up a total of 6 from the weekend.  I know I must be starting to PMS, because I'm bloated for no reason, extra tired, sore and more aggravated by this all than I normally would be.

I'm not sure that knowledge is helping, though.  :)

3 comments:

Alison... said...

Please please please mention to your trainer about your back. Don't try to be macho about this. She will likely give you an abridged version of the workout which is entirely necessary since you're injured and you'll be further injured if you do a full on work out w/ her.

Sorry about the gain, that sux.

You haven't answered TJ [or me] about the fill... what's the latest>?

Anonymous said...

Yes make sure you tell your trainer whenever you have an injury so you don't aggravate the injured area even more.

Back issue tend to flare up quite ofte, once you have them. You should have "the" help you ice the area.

oakleyses said...

moncler uk, canada goose, nike air max, replica watches, supra shoes, moncler outlet, canada goose, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, vans, lancel, swarovski, coach outlet, wedding dresses, links of london, swarovski crystal, gucci, thomas sabo, hollister, barbour, ugg uk, louis vuitton, karen millen uk, canada goose uk, pandora jewelry, ugg pas cher, ray ban, marc jacobs, pandora jewelry, converse outlet, hollister, pandora uk, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, barbour uk, juicy couture outlet, converse, moncler, moncler outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, ugg, canada goose jackets, pandora charms, canada goose outlet, moncler, canada goose outlet, toms shoes, canada goose outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, doudoune moncler, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet