Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sushi-licious



Last night we went to China Sky in Winchester for dinner with Ali, Rhonda and Jenn. I had spicy tuna, an Alaskan roll (raw salmon + avocado), and a shrimp tempura roll. The sushi was phenomenal. I haven't had sushi since the last time I was at China Sky in October, and I had missed it! What a wonderful way to get healthy protein in a delicious/nutritious package. My dinner came with 18 pieces, but I could only eat 7. Actually, I could have eaten more, but I felt filled after 7, so that was just right. I hate to waste, so luckily Alison was there to take the left overs. She is the only person I know who eats sushi leftovers, but according to her text this morning, it was just as good as last night, and the best sushi she's ever had. Right on.

Things are heating up at the Redneck Yacht Club (our house in NH). Yesterday as we were gazing out over the snow covered waterfront, we were surprised to see a Jeep Cherokee screeching in front of our house on the ice doing donuts. Ah yes, we are officially back to reality.

I finally lost the last pesky lb I was up, so now I am down 78 lbs...again. I had a bit of an asthma attack yesterday at the gym, as my cold/allergies are clearly opposed to cardiovascular activity. I am planning to go back today (this time with inhaler in tow), but this cold weather and snow storm may prevent me from going...I don't want to get more sick than I am already getting...

As it was, I had to make an exit after spending just under an hour and a half at Mr. T's bday party last night. I was in bed by 10:30, and I slept until 9 this morning! That is not like me, and I don't want sickness to prevent me from working out again!

Stay warm.

KC

2 comments:

oakleyses said...

ugg boots, prada outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, replica watches, louboutin pas cher, tiffany and co, tiffany jewelry, ray ban sunglasses, nike air max, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, polo outlet, longchamp pas cher, jordan shoes, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton, nike air max, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, nike roshe, gucci handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, air max, oakley sunglasses wholesale, sac longchamp pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin outlet, uggs on sale, replica watches, nike free run, nike free, prada handbags, jordan pas cher, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin uk, michael kors pas cher, nike outlet, ugg boots, burberry pas cher, polo ralph lauren outlet online

oakleyses said...

nike trainers uk, timberland boots, ipad cases, chi flat iron, nfl jerseys, soccer jerseys, iphone cases, lululemon, babyliss, baseball bats, nike air max, hermes belt, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, s6 case, ghd hair, beats by dre, iphone 6s cases, jimmy choo outlet, oakley, mcm handbags, herve leger, iphone 5s cases, hollister, north face outlet, ferragamo shoes, hollister clothing, longchamp uk, asics running shoes, nike roshe run, wedding dresses, iphone 6s plus cases, louboutin, iphone 6 cases, soccer shoes, vans outlet, insanity workout, giuseppe zanotti outlet, mont blanc pens, ralph lauren, abercrombie and fitch, iphone 6 plus cases, north face outlet, p90x workout, nike huaraches, instyler, bottega veneta, reebok outlet