Sunday, January 6, 2008

Mushy Madness

Yesterday I started mushies. I started one meal earlier than I was supposed to, but I'm not concerned. After my first fill, I didn't even stay on liquids as long as I did this fill, so I'm getting better. I only ate 287 calories yesterday, though. Oops. Apparently the fill worked. I had one egg and a half of a soft piece of toast around noon, and then a half of a lean cuisine for dinner. I know lean cuisine isn't technically considered a mushy, but the chicken carbonara is very very soft, so I think it's fine. I'm not going to eat only eggs and potatoes for two days. I'm going to be more conscious about getting in more calories today. I don't want to go into starvation mode!

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I lost another lb, so now the total is 76. 76 is close to 80 which *really* sounds like a lot! :) Once I hit 80, I think I'm going to envision every lb bringing me closer to 100. What a milestone. 100 lbs = teeth whitening. I can't wait.

Be well.

KC

No comments: