Monday, January 7, 2008

Bouncing back

Yesterday I had much more of an appetite, and I was up to 800 calories. I had lots of very small meals, and that helped me to reach the 800. I know that I should be up to 1200-1400 calories per day soon, but I don't want to rush it and stretch out my band. Today I'm down a total of 77 lbs. I'm just about ready to return to the gym, although I don't want to push it with vacation coming up. I think I'll work out from home with my exercise ball, yoga tapes and ab roller.

Today I can finally eat foods again! Mushies weren't so bad... I'm really looking forward to having that pork chop and green been dinner I have been fantasizing about since last Wednesday. I wonder if I'm taking in too much protein. With this surgery, protein is so highly stressed, I have been really good about eating protein first, then veggies, then carbs. I just ran a report on my diet for the last month, and I averaged 75 grams of protein each day. We are supposed to be between 50-60.

I was going to focus on reducing my sodium intake, because that's always been a challenge for me, but I ran the report of my sodium intake for the last month, and I was only at about 70% of the daily recommended dose, so now my focus is going to be fiber. I'm not very excited about this, but I think it's a good idea.

Have a wonderful week!

KC

2 comments:

oakleyses said...

nike trainers uk, timberland boots, ipad cases, chi flat iron, nfl jerseys, soccer jerseys, iphone cases, lululemon, babyliss, baseball bats, nike air max, hermes belt, mac cosmetics, celine handbags, new balance shoes, valentino shoes, s6 case, ghd hair, beats by dre, iphone 6s cases, jimmy choo outlet, oakley, mcm handbags, herve leger, iphone 5s cases, hollister, north face outlet, ferragamo shoes, hollister clothing, longchamp uk, asics running shoes, nike roshe run, wedding dresses, iphone 6s plus cases, louboutin, iphone 6 cases, soccer shoes, vans outlet, insanity workout, giuseppe zanotti outlet, mont blanc pens, ralph lauren, abercrombie and fitch, iphone 6 plus cases, north face outlet, p90x workout, nike huaraches, instyler, bottega veneta, reebok outlet

oakleyses said...

pandora charms, juicy couture outlet, links of london, ugg, converse, doudoune moncler, pandora jewelry, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose, canada goose uk, barbour uk, canada goose outlet, pandora jewelry, louis vuitton, moncler, thomas sabo, replica watches, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, louis vuitton, marc jacobs, toms shoes, canada goose, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, canada goose outlet, ugg pas cher, hollister, moncler outlet, swarovski, canada goose outlet, canada goose jackets, ugg uk, nike air max, supra shoes, moncler uk, vans, gucci, pandora uk, ray ban, hollister, karen millen uk, wedding dresses, swarovski crystal, moncler, louis vuitton, coach outlet, juicy couture outlet, barbour, lancel, canada goose