Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Day 2

...of my horrible off site meeting. Somehow I managed to go the entire day without having virtually ANY protein. That is a major bandster no-no. Yesterday there was yogurt with breakfast - not today. Why?????? For breakfast, I had a banana, a slice of pineapple, a strawberry and half of a pumpernickel bagel. I needed something to carry me over during the drones of the speakers.... For lunch, I had a half of a veggie wrap, no cheese or protein to be found. All the other protein filled sandwiches were unhealthy, and I didn't want another one of those like yesterday.

My body is so completely used to having protein, I was dozing off on my way home. That's crazy. I got home at four, and the only protein I could find was some frozen lean ground beef. I cooked it up, and I ate a cup of it! It was like super duper lean, and I'm surprised I was able to get it down sans drink.

I'm just glad to be done with these two hellish days, so that I can get back to being in charge of my meals. I'm off to the gym...trying to hardwire this behavior...

xo

No comments: