Sunday, July 5, 2009

It's back

I think it's a combination of the airplane, my allergies, and the mold in our crawl space that escaped when I had work done on the house while we were away, but I managed to get pneumonia again. Once you have it, it's so much easier to get it again.

It came on FAST this time. On Wednesday, I felt a little tired, on Thursday, I couldn't breathe, and by Friday morning, I had the whole fluid in the lungs, and I was choking every time I coughed. I slept pretty much all day and night Friday and Saturday, and today I'm finally starting to feel better.

I'm still sick, of course. I feel like I have the flu, but it's so much better than the feeling of not being able to breathe, choking on every cough, burning in my lungs, and a fever that made me delirious.

I am going to find an MD in NH and really try to get to the bottom of all of this. I think I'm allergic to my house. Is that covered by homeowners insurance?? :)

2 comments:

Alison... said...

So sorry you got sick but I'm glad you're at least a little better. Good idea to find a doc in NH and see him/her about this.

Anonymous said...

You poor kid!! You should have been a doctor you love to self diagnose and you are usually right..

Feel better