Sunday, July 5, 2009

Who doesn't love him?


Darcy and I watched a movie with the very adorable Matthew McConaughey starring today, and to change things up, he took his shirt off a few times. ;-) I can't believe the shape that boy is in - and he's almost 40!
I checked out online to see what I could find out about his workout routine, and from what I read, he doesn't appear to spend much time in the gym - he gets most of his work out through outdoor activity - hiking, biking, running, surfing, yoga, sports, you name it. I think that sounds like an awesome way to stay in shape.

2 comments:

Alison... said...

I LOVE him! and yes, I have heard that his entire work out routine is comprised of being truly active. What an inspiration, huh?

Anonymous said...

I hate that skinny b*tch...lol. Yes he is ripped, if you like that kind of good body. Don't buy the hype he is working out no doubt.

BTW..did you hear Michael Jackson was working out with Lou Ferrigno to get ready for his last tour. Food for thought