Thursday, December 3, 2009

With a little help off from my friends


Where have all of my blogging budies gone?  I still have some non-weight loss blogs that I read, but I used to have a great routine of reading at least 5 every morning, and if I was going through a hard time, I could find inspiration through someone else's words.

Now I'm down to 2 weight loss blogs - mine and Alison's.  No offense to either of us, but we've both been kind of spinning our wheels for a long time now.  LOL

We're up and down and up and down, and really going nowhere.  Can someone please do something extraordinary and write about it so I can find inspiration again??  That would be great, thanks. 

It's hard having a ton of weight to lose.  It's a loooooooooooooong journey.  Things that work sometimes, don't work at other times, and it's hard to keep momentum up for years at a time.  I can see why most weight loss efforts fail.

As you may be able to surmise from my post, I'm having a struggle getting back on track.  I'm eating okay, but not great.  I'm down my silly four lbs, and I'm not gaining, but I'm not losing.  I'm not exercising either, and I KNOW I need to.  I've been tired and feeling so run down - I'd probably feel better if I just bit the bullet and worked out.

It sounds like a wonderful idea at 7:45 AM - not so appealing at 7PM when I'm collapsing after a very busy day at work.

Anyway, I must turn inward to find inspiration, and Alison and I will keep jogging along on our hamster wheels while you watch us spin.  :)

6 comments:

Alison... said...

I agree -

I need inspiration too.

I'm not just spinning my wheels, I'm spinning out of control

Anonymous said...

If anyone can inspire themselves and other's it's you.

Think about why you started this journey, celebrate teh amazing progress you have had, and look at the tools that helped you conquer your goals and see if you can re-apply them to yourself again!

I may not inspire....but I will always cheer you on!

Kristen said...

you're good eggs, and that's no yoke.

lanie said...

I can only exercise early in the morning when i'm full of energy...after work will NEVER happen! And it's so easy to fall out of routine when injury hits...I'm sure this is temporary and you be Richard Simmons again anyday now! ;)

oakleyses said...

coach purses, nike air max uk, hollister uk, true religion outlet, ralph lauren uk, sac vanessa bruno, ray ban uk, michael kors outlet, michael kors, sac hermes, polo lacoste, converse pas cher, nike air max, michael kors outlet online, nike air max uk, nike blazer pas cher, nike roshe run uk, lululemon canada, nike air force, guess pas cher, true religion jeans, mulberry uk, north face uk, hollister pas cher, burberry handbags, ray ban pas cher, uggs outlet, michael kors, michael kors outlet online, new balance, hogan outlet, timberland pas cher, kate spade, oakley pas cher, burberry outlet, replica handbags, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet online, vans pas cher, abercrombie and fitch uk, coach outlet store online, nike free uk, north face, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet online, nike tn

oakleyses said...

moncler uk, canada goose, nike air max, replica watches, supra shoes, moncler outlet, canada goose, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, vans, lancel, swarovski, coach outlet, wedding dresses, links of london, swarovski crystal, gucci, thomas sabo, hollister, barbour, ugg uk, louis vuitton, karen millen uk, canada goose uk, pandora jewelry, ugg pas cher, ray ban, marc jacobs, pandora jewelry, converse outlet, hollister, pandora uk, louis vuitton, montre pas cher, barbour uk, juicy couture outlet, converse, moncler, moncler outlet, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, ugg, canada goose jackets, pandora charms, canada goose outlet, moncler, canada goose outlet, toms shoes, canada goose outlet, moncler, louis vuitton, doudoune moncler, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet