Monday, December 14, 2009

Very active weekend


I even wrestled a bull to the ground!

Amazing, I know.  ;-)

We went to Dallas this weekend, and we were pretty active, walking miles while we were there, but we didn't eat very healthy foods...at all.  We ate out every meal, and although I managed to order a salad for one of my meals, naturally it was a crispy chicken salad with full fat ranch dressing, so we know how healthy that really was.

I'm hoping to lose some weight before I have to travel again next week.  I will try, at least.  It's obviously not the easiest time in the world to lose weight, but I'm also sick of being stuck in the same place and losing the same weight over and over.

I think at the very least, I'm going to plan to exercise every day.  If my eating choices aren't perfect, at least I'll be staying on track in one way. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exercise is definitely the key. Even if you eat bad, you don't feel as bad because you know you just worked your butt off. Marcello and I worked out Saturday afternoon, then I had a children's chicken finger plate from a restaurant nearby. It is still good, but the portions are much smaller, and I did less damage.

Alison... said...

Glad you had a fun, active weekend even though you ate out a lot. It's tough to eat healthy while traveling.

Keep up the exercising and at the very least, you'll maintain...

Stephanie Carnes said...

Good plan! You can come to my gym with me when you are here if you want. XOXO