Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sorry I've been absent


Please forgive me for missing nearly a week of blogging!  I have not been feeling well.  I started coming down with something 2 weeks ago this past Sunday when we returned from Dallas, and I finally felt it coming on strong on Christmas day.  By the 26th, I felt full blown sick, so I upgraded our tickets to first class (thank heavens!!), and we spent the last day with my family, ensuring each of them a fair opportunity to catch my germs.  Now my sister is sick as a dog too.  (sorry!!!!)

I have spent the past 2 days, since I've been home, sleeping, reading and watching tv.  That's it.  I feel like a gross, sick, germ blob.  Today I feel ever so slightly better than yesterday, so I'm hoping I'm on my way to health.  I'm *really* hoping this thing doesn't turn into pneumonia, which I really feared yesterday when I felt it go into my chest.  I think the fact that I've been bundled up inside has helped me a lot, so I'm going to take the time off from work that I need, and I'm not going back until I'm well.  If I go back when I start to feel better, but I'm not all the way better, I'll just get even more sick. 

I have learned a thing or two these past few years that I've been sick constantly.

;-)

That is all the news that's fit to print.

Stay healthy, gang!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are not feeling well. I am telling you flying on a plans is like being in a giant petri dish.

Feel better and stay bundled up!

Alison... said...

Sorry you're sick!

Keep resting so that you get better and please see the doctor since it's in your chest... meds are important.

Let me know if you need anything at all.

Stephanie Carnes said...

I hope you feel better soon! You should have stayed a bit longer, because I'm doing the sleeping, watching TV thing, too - I almost made it through the entire first season of _30 Rock_ yesterday!

Kristen said...

i was so tired on the way home - when we had a layover in charlotte, i had convinced myself that if our flight was delayed or cancelled, i was just going to move to charlotte so i would be home already. charlotte!

oakleyses said...

vans outlet, new balance shoes, mont blanc pens, mcm handbags, hollister clothing, ferragamo shoes, nike roshe run, bottega veneta, abercrombie and fitch, north face outlet, reebok outlet, asics running shoes, wedding dresses, iphone 6 cases, p90x workout, ralph lauren, celine handbags, instyler, baseball bats, iphone 6s cases, chi flat iron, timberland boots, iphone cases, lululemon, soccer shoes, soccer jerseys, valentino shoes, nike air max, longchamp uk, insanity workout, ghd hair, north face outlet, babyliss, mac cosmetics, nike huaraches, louboutin, iphone 6 plus cases, iphone 6s plus cases, beats by dre, nfl jerseys, hollister, giuseppe zanotti outlet, iphone 5s cases, s6 case, nike trainers uk, ipad cases, oakley, hermes belt, herve leger, jimmy choo outlet