Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wii Fit

I have wanted Wii fit for a while. I kind of forgot about it, but after dinner last night, I walked down the sidewalk and saw a sign for Wii Fit on a door. The game was advertised as $89.99. I looked in my pocket, and I saw I had $90 on me, so it was clearly fate.

Darcy and I tried it out this morning, and it was really cool. It would NEVER take the place of working out, but it's a nice workout supplement, and another neat at home tool. What I really like is the scale and BMI/weight tracking and goal tracking that's incorporated.

I like the idea of setting goals, and doing exercises that track my progress. I did 30 minutes of activities this morning, and I definitely worked up a sweat!

I have so many at home exercise tools, and it's easy to forget about them. I think what I'm going to do is put together an exercise menu, which I'll consult weekly to make sure I'm taking part in well rounded workouts that use all of the tools I have.

2 comments:

Alison... said...

You're just an exercising fool, aren't you?

Good for you, it will pay off.

Anonymous said...

Fun way to burn some calories