Friday, May 29, 2009

Getting back into the groove

I made it to the gym again today...faking it until I'm making it...

I wanted to skip it, but I didn't. I'm going to keep working out until working out is part of my daily routine again. I'm looking forward to it becoming second nature again.

Brooke is down in TX now, and she just entered into an arrangement with a personal trainer for four times a week for the next YEAR! Now *that* is commitment. Good luck, Brooke!!!

We are going out for sushi for dinner - always a yummy healthy treat. :)

3 comments:

Alison... said...

Yay for you for making a new commitment and yay for Brooke too -
and Yay for sushi - I'm jealous although I cooked a steak for myself that was fantastic so I'm fully full full right now hence not as jealous as I would be if I were hungry.

BTW - I'm craving cheese cake.

I'm fat.

Brooke said...

I love how you worded that...

I "entered into an arrangement..." hahaha..nice!

Anonymous said...

Persoal Trainers are always good even if you just utilize them for eye candy