Friday, May 29, 2009

Pedestal Jousting


I don't know how I did it, but I managed to convince Darcy to do this with me tonight at the arcade. LOL - I can't tell you how funny it was! I was crying from laughing so hard. It's actually a lot more work than you would think! We were both drenched in sweat (hot - lol) and breathless by the time we were done.
We had a lot of fun, and it was quite an active visit. We did the pedestal jousting and boxing, soccer, basketball and a rousing game of air hockey. I'm exhausted now! :)
Between that and my visit to the gym, I feel good about my level of physical activity for the day. I'm looking forward to a nice soak in the hot tub tonight!

2 comments:

Alison... said...

Please tell me that someone videoed it!

haha.

good for you for being so active especially since you were tired yesterday.

I'm sure you're down several pounds.

Anonymous said...

I DO believe you were sweating it is a physical workout. Who won??