Wednesday, December 19, 2007

No fill for you

I have been sick this week, so I had to reschedule my fill for 1/2. They like you to be healthy when you have a fill because for several days after, all you can have are liquids and mushies, and it's not always the best time to fight off an illness. It's a bummer, but I'll make it. I haven't lost anything since last Friday, and I may not lose anything else until I get a fill, but we will soon find out.

I'm not as hungry this week as I was last week, and I've been staying between 1000 - 1300 calories per day. I'm not burning as many calories as I normally do either because I've just been sitting in front of the TV each night. This sickness is cramping my style, but I see my MD today, so hopefully that will get me on the road to recovery.

I was looking forward to being freshly filled before the holidays, but I'll be fine without it. I'm lucky that sweets aren't a big thing for me, because this is the season for sweets!

Have a great day!

KC

No comments: