Thursday, December 13, 2007

More Tales from the Scale

I haven't lost anything since I got down to 70 over a week ago! I know it's because I've finally been able to eat the amounts I was supposed to be eating all along, but this is the longest I have gone without a loss. 8 days...

Thankfully, I have my next fill on Monday, and I think that will be a great help, but I would really like to lose something between now and then.

I meet with my nutritionist on Tuesday, so then we can talk about a new amount of calories that I should be taking in each day. I'm going to guess 1200-1400, but we will see!

In the mean time, I am still logging everything I eat on fitday.com.

Last night, I ordered a grilled chicken salad for dinner, and I was able to eat the whole thing! I never would have been able to eat even half of it recently. I think six weeks between fills is too long. Other MDs give fills every 2 weeks. I know my MD is more concerned about keeping me healthy than a rapid weight loss, but right now, it just seems like too much time has passed.

I can't believe there are only 9 shopping days until Christmas!!

Have a great day!

KC

No comments: